Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Love Life

So, It's June 10th 2009, As of a week ago me and Brad aren't talking or anything anymore...It's the best thing because he has done nothing but use me for every little thing that he needed done to him and for him. I've been hanging out with a GREAT guy (just as friends nothing else.) He is a wonderful guy...He just got out of a marriage where he had been married for 9 or 1o yrs and I pretty much just got out of a relationship that lasted 2 yrs. This guy is sooooo AMAZING! I don't expect him to jump into a relationship because of the divorce and I honestly don't want to jump into anything right away...We both need time to heal and all that stuff. I've liked him every since I was like 10 and now we are becoming really good friends. We are helping each other through our hard times. And that's really what we both need right now is someone to lean on and help each other through all of it the best that we know how!! He doesn't push anything on me and I don't push anything on him and it's AWESOME!!!!!!! When I'm with him, I don't even think about Brad and I like that!!!!!!!! I need to move on with my life without thinking about him and try to live my life the best way I know how without him even though it is really really hard right now. I hope he has a great life even though I'm really hurt at him and upset at him for everything that he has done to me in the last 2 yrs!!! I'll always love him but there comes a time where enough is enough and you can't take anymore!!!! And I'm sick and tired of being hurt and heartbroken from it all...Everytime I turned the corner there he was to hurt me once again. And no I'm not putting it all off on him...I was stupid for going back. So I set myself up for it a few times but most of it was him! All he needed to say was leave me alone but no he wanted to keep calling me and texting me and wanting to see me all the time....I didn't understand it and I still don't!!! I'll never know! He kept telling me he loved me and all that BULLSHIT and why in the heck do you want to tell someone you love them if you really don't?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I don't get that at all! He's 3o yrs old and he should be a big enough man to step it up on something like that RIGHT????? Right!!! He's 30 and acts like he's still in his teens!!!! GRRRRR.....I hate hate hate men like that!!!! I've learned my lesson on that one. I learned the hard way but it will NEVER happen again! The shield is up and it will not come back down for ALONG time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment