Friday, March 13, 2009

Life- Love Life Maybe...I dunno.

Here it is Friday March 13th 2009, My life is still as chaotic as ever....I'm still not in a relationship and I want to be in one OoO so very bad!!! There's this guy that I have fallen inlove with almost 2 yrs ago. I love him with all my heart and I would do anything for him....Last night was a very mixed emotion process for me....I stayed with him and I went to Dunlap, TN with him and on the way back he says "see that is how I want my girl to dress and look everyday." I literally bit my tongue so I wouldn't say "Why are you telling me this for, You don't love me and don't care about me." I don't honestly know what to think from this point on!!! I was laying in the bed with him and I was rubbing his back so he could go to sleep and I THOUGHT he was asleep so I rolled over and all of a sudden I feel him right up against me and his arm comes around the side of me and pulls me closer to him. So I do what I usually do and pull his arm up and intertwine my fingers in his....PERFECT MATCH....but anyways.....his thumb is right there at my face and he all of a sudden starts rubbing my face with his thumb!!! I'm thinking to myself what the hell even tho I had a HUGE smile on my face!!! Ok....Someone tell me something please....I really don't know what to think about anything.......Brandie you know more about this situtation than anyone what do you think???????????

No comments:

Post a Comment