Sunday, February 22, 2009

~*~Great Night~*~

So, I went an seen a friend that I haven't really spoken to seen I was like little bitty LOL.....I was a great night! We just sat around and talked and all that good stuff....He was drinking and just having a good time! He lives with another one of my past friends. Which I didn't know that until I pulled up in the driveway! Which is cool, Just wasnt expecting this guy! Yea, But it was all good! Not going to use the real names....So the guy that I was going to see I'll just call him Bo. And the other I'll call Jack. LOL.....Anywho, Bo is 10 yrs older than I am...I use to go to church with him and my mother use to work with his mother! How crazy?!?!? LOL. I've always always had a HUGE crush on him! And last night I finally had the nerve to go to his house and see him after several yrs. It was GREAT! I was a little nervous the whole night, If I had been drinking I would have probably felt alittle more comfy and lossened up more...I'm a very very SHY person! He knows that I am! But that still didn't really help anything lol.......I want to get to know him alil better because he's a really sweet person over all! I'd date him in a heartbeat. But I'd love to get to know him alil better......Oh and Jack lol......Boy do we have a past!!! CRAZINESS!!!!!!!! I was stuned when Bo told me that he was living with Jack at the current moment.....So, That was a little awkward should I say! I mean nothing to dramatic happened but still alittle messed up lol....But I like Jack he's a really cool person! And make you laugh let me tell ya! It was awesome! They both sat there and was telling some crazy ass stories. But I had the best time in a long time last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment